Friday, August 14, 2015

Ranting # 0

Anime entered my life at an early age. At first I thought they're just cartoons like Chowder, Phineas and Ferb, Ben 10, or any cartoons you can think of.

I could still remember my first anime and it was my first shojo one. Mirumo de Pon was one of the first cartoons that I've been waiting for the next episode everyday. I can really say that I loved it so much. Then came Bakugan, then Fushigi Yuugi. Even though these are my few first anime, I could still watch some episodes of Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z and all I could really think of how boyish I am.But I still go with shojo.

I know, shojo everywhere.

Then after soooooo many years (still watching Fushigi Yuugi though) I grew and forgot about my first anime. Until we moved to another town, a two hour drive to our former one. Me and my sister would always go to our parents' room to watch television so they grew sick of it because they don't have alone time.

So they bought us one. And that's the time when the world of anime came into my life. Right now, I am so grateful to our small television and to my parents for buying us that small TV. Without it, I might be addicted to western things right now and I won't be able to appreciate the beauty of Asia.

So this is my first post here. 

Ja ne~

Wattpad account: @midoriaikooo
Twitter account: @midoriaikooo
Facebook account: Aiko-chan Desu
Intagram account: @aikooochaaan

No comments:

Post a Comment