Saturday, August 22, 2015

Ranting # 1

Finding out my section the day before school broke my heart because I've fallen to the second section of our school. Meaning my grades fell terribly. After learning about this, I've been thinking what other people might say and what they would think. And about my new classmates. What will their personalities be? Are they nice? Are they prideful? Will they treat me like what my old classmates did? My heart's been beating and I hate it.

But I've learned that I shouldn't think about this small things. I shouldn't care about those kind of things and just face these small trials. Plus I should accept my fate because I can't change the fact that I'm one of the lower sections.

Class started 7;30 am on August 17, 2017. Well, I saw my classmates and they look nice. Some are actually nice because I've met them because of my friends. And some just look nice but their actually... I can't find the right words.

You know why? The past few days, classes were okay until math and English came. Man the others treated out teachers like someone else. Like they don't treat them with respect. They're so noisy and I can't hear what the teacher is saying. I can't hear the lessons because of their loud voices. And I just promised myself that I'll be one of the outstanding students.

And I've been feeling lonely. Right, I said that school was okay and all but I'm actually lonely. I have friends but two of them are in the other section and we don't have time to hang out because of different schedules. And yes, my other friend is my classmate. But because we were reshuffled, of course there are other students from other sections. And she's hanging out with them.

I don't know if I should still be with her or I should just sit on my seat and keep quiet,wait for the teacher to enter the room.

I know school is fun, but I can't help but feel this way. I'm a quiet person, and whatever I'm feeling, I keep it to myself. That's why I made this blog. 

But I hope school would turn right side up. I want to experience what I just experience last school year. Happiness and no worries.

***

Wattpad account: midoriaikooo
Twitter account: midoriaikooo
Facebook account: Aiko-chan Desu
Instagram account: aikooochaaan

No comments:

Post a Comment